Introduction: The customer turned to us in order to increase the number of hits from the site, while he also understood that the site needed to be finalized.
- Work period: November 2014 - to date
- Start of work data:
CMS of the site and its technical condition: the site was located on the old administrative panel, did not have a modern and adaptive design.
Semantic core: 41 queries were contained in SC.
Landing pages: The site structure has 21 landing pages. But only one page functioned - the main one.
Promotion language: Ukrainian
Promotion region: Ivano-Frankivsk.
Main search query: according to the query "medical center Ivano-Frankivsk" the site ranked 27th position in Google
- traffic per month: 410 (73.5% from organic search);
- traffic by devices: 68.8% - PC users, 21.9% - smartphones and 9.28% - the share of tablets;
- bounce rate according to the metric was 9.8%;
- What actions have been taken (list)
- engineering works:
- usability checklists revisions;
- improvements based on the analysis of user behavior on the site;
- new site development;
- SEO work:
- new semantic core development;
- search queries clustering;
- >20 landing pages created and filled with content;
- 4 new directions added to the promotion;
- internal optimization: meta-tags and headings were added, texts and inner links were optimized, bugs 3XX, 4XX, 5XX and duplicates were fixed.
- contextual advertising installation;
- contextual advertising in social networks (which the customer conducts independently);
- the semantic core of the project is reviewed two or three times a year;
- on average, 20-50 queries added per year (new and expansion of current clusters);
- 8-12 destinations are added to the promotion;
- usability work is carried out every six months;
- new solutions implementation every 2 months
IMPORTANT! The customer provides full cooperation in all work on the project.
- Results (statistics)
Search engine failures:
Screenshot was made in November 2019
- Traffic growth: visitors - 9602, of which conversions from search engines - 42.9% (4119 visitors compared to 410 visitors in November 2014)
- Increase number of users from mobile devices: 82.2% clicks from smartphones, 16.3% clicks from tablets
- Bounces: from search engines remained at the level of 10%
- The number of queries in the semantic core has been expanded:210
- Positions achieved: TOP 1 in organic search results for the main query “medical center Ivano-Frankivsk”
Since 2017, the number of requests has been consistently high and continues to grow:
As a result, the client opened another branch of Med-Atlant LDK in Ivano-Frankivsk in December 2019.